Meal-Planning Made Easy
- Maybe you have found yourself in the “I’m trying to eat healthy” rut but can’t find the time to plan, shop, or remember to bring the grocery list?
- Perhaps you are unsure if what you’re buying at the store is truly healthy?
- Are you cautious to experiment cooking new food because you’re afraid you’ll ruin the dish, wasting time and money?
- Ever find weekly meal-planning to be as daunting or overwhelming as cooking the meals itself?
- Want to maintain the momentum of healthy habits for sustainable benefits?
This class is for anyone who is ready to learn how to set your life up for making healthy happen. This two-hour class is a balanced combination of nutrition, meal-planning strategies, and practical culinary instruction.