Lifestyle Reset for Healthy Beginnings: New Year Bootcamp
Start off the New Year with a personalized nutrition game plan and the culinary skills to make 2018 a healthy success!
Join Registered Dietitian, Heather Borders, and chef, Lisa Franzino on this culinary nutrition boot camp adventure to kick off 2018.
This class is for anyone who is ready to learn how to set up a lifestyle for making healthy happen.
- Unsure if the food you’re buying is helping to manage your weight?
- Frustrated with people stating which foods not to eat and yet not having a resource which provides you with guidance on which foods are ideal to eat?
- Tired of feeling hungry, preparing the same meals over and over, or interested in getting off the diet roller coaster?
- Does the Nutrition Facts label on packaged products seem unclear and appear misleadingly health promoting?
January 23| January 30| February 6| February 13| February 20
Pratt Guys Outdoor Showroom: 6967 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32216
The New Year Culinary Nutrition Boot Camp Goodies: What’s included???
(1) Culinary Nutrition & Demonstration Classes ( Five, 2-hour classes)
Join others to understand the connection between dietary choice, health, and quality of life. Each class is a balanced combination of nutrition education and practical culinary instruction.
(2) Month Meal Plan/Recipes
Receive recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, & snacks. Easily generate a weekly grocery list to help you save money & waste less.
(3) 30-minute Nutrition Assessment (one-on-one)
One-on-one counseling session is designed to develop a personalized nutrition game plan to help you reach your individual health goals.
(4) 2-hour Grocery Store Tour (small group)
Shop with confidence! At the intersection of food, nutrition, and practical culinary ideas, this tour will highlight convenient, yet healthy foods to keep you on path to reaching your health goals.
To register for the entire New Year package, click:
Lifestyle Reset for Healthy Beginnings
For more info, contact Heather:
(904) 588-2770 | Heather@KailoNutrition.com